In fear of the perfect becoming the enemy of the good, we've decided to push out our first draft list of goals for an extraordinary life - starting in the field of travel. We came up with 10 goals we thought might be so worth doing that everyone should do them. What do you think? We'd love suggestions on other travel related goals that everyone should do - and if you think our list has some bogus stuff on it, we'd like to hear that as well.
The 43 Things Travel Challenge
1. make a list of up to 43 places I want to visit
2. get a passport
3. leave my country at least once a year
4. leave my city at least once a month
5. homestay with a local instead of a hotel
6. go on a seven day (or longer) roadtrip
7. live abroad for at least 6 months
8. learn a foreign language
9. eat my favorite food in the place where it originated
10. visit six continents
Next up, Money goals!